The Spinell Plus frameless shower enclosure ensures great convenience for cleaning and features an ingenious splash guard.
Spinell Plus – pure design for level-access showers
Toughened safety glass and hinges in a pliant form are distinctive features of the Spinell Plus shower enclosure. Thanks to its flush-mounted interior hinges, the shower can be easily cleaned, so you save on time and on aggressive cleaning agents. The optional SpriClean® glass coating allows water, limescale and dirt to roll off. The end-to-end seal in the hinge area and a movable seal beneath the raise-and-lower swing fitting provide extra splash protection. Your added value: many handle types available at no extra charge.
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick
- Variable profiles correct wall slopes (+/– 13 mm)
- Easy to clean thanks to flush-mounted hinges on the inside
- Continuous vertical seal in the hinge area (glass–wall) provides optimal splash water protection
- Additional, moving seal beneath the raise-and-lower swing fitting guarantees additional splash protection
- Direct wall mount option for easy and fast cleaning
- Made to measure
- Many other handle types available at no extra charge
- Special heights/special finishes/special glazings available