Discover your desired configuration for better organisation
Mirror cabinet – the focal feature in your bathroom
Custom-compose Sprinz mirror cabinets. We offer an exceptionally wide variety of combinations, materials and colours. You can include asymmetrical doors or order a made-to-measure mirror cabinet. The body is always crafted in high-grade aluminium. Elegant mirror glass is combined with printed glass. You can select LEDs as desired for the mirror cabinet with lighting. Interio-Line ensures better organisation in mirror cabinets. Get to know the collections.
Is a flat mirror enough for you? You can also find these on our website.
The mirror cabinets Elegant-Line 2.0 from SPRINZ combine mirrors with an all-round LED light strip for optimal lighting. Read more!
The Sprinz Elegant-Line mirror cabinets combine a vertical lighting strip with mirror glass. The LED lighting is concealed behind a detachable plastic screen. The mirror cabinet optionally features matt or glossy aluminium on its exterior.
The Sprinz Modern-Line mirror cabinets combine mirror doors with black and white glass panes at the side. Mirrors can also be featured on the side elements as an alternative. Combine this mirror cabinet with different LED ideas.
The Sprinz Classical-Line mirror cabinets are characterised by clean, straight lines. Stripped back to the essentials, it’s our personal "classic" which adds that special touch to your bathroom.
- Can be surface-mounted, flush-mounted or partially recessed
- Choice between symmetrical and asymmetrical doors
- Precisely adjustable hinges with attenuation and pre-fitted handles included
- Installation boxes optionally available for flush mounting and partially recessed installation
- Various installation cover frames optionally available with and without LED lighting
- Different design options for items such as body, rear panel and exterior finish, depending on the model
- Illuminated rear panels available as an option
- Interior and washbasin lighting available as an option
- Rear panel lighting available as an option for surface-mount variant
- Use of top panel lights and pendant luminaires possible
- Standard electrical panel with double rocker switch and two sockets behind right exterior door (additional panel with two sockets behind left exterior door available as an option)