Granat glass shower with powerful fittings
Glass shower cubicles for creativity, space and energy:
The new Granat glass shower from SPRINZ lives up to its name: Just like the predictive effect of the gem of the same name, a refreshing shower bath in the Granat shower gives new life energy. The strong lift-and-lower swing fitting also holds large-format doors in particular and thus offers enough space in the glass shower cubicle for unrestricted freedom of movement. There are no compromises to be made and creativity for special installation situations can be given free rein.
The all-glass shower Granat offers different types of glass, special heights and special surfaces. Numerous model variants expand the scope for design. Individual dimensions and angled cuts, for example for installation under the roof, allow custom-made showers as required. For even easier cleaning and the highest level of hygiene, Granat can be refined with the invisible surface finishes SpriClean® or SpriMedical®.
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High quality 8 mm thick toughened safety glass
- Lift and lower swing fitting for easy opening inwards and outwards
- Increased splash protection
- Continuous, vertical seal in the hinge area (glass/wall) for optimal splash protection
- Easy cleaning thanks to fittings that are flush on the inside and handle that is flush on the inside
- Supplied with Granat-handle as standard. This is attached in the middle.
- Handle can be changed at no extra charge
- Special heights / special glasses possible
- Numerous model variants available
- Surface refinement SpriClean® or SpriMedical® optional at extra cost
- Standard bevels optional at extra cost
- Optionally available with wall profiles (adjustment range of approx. +/- 13 mm) or with wall brackets