Open, raise, close, lower, swing inwards and outwards: this ultra-slim hinge by Sprinz seals doors tight and moves even large shower doors.
Achat R Plus – the comfortable shower unit
Minimalist hinges are the hallmark for the exquisite Sprinz Achat R Plus shower. This is as true for a compact bathroom as it is for a luxurious shower cabin. The raise-and-lower swing fittings are flush with the inner surface of the glass. The end result looks stylish and ensures convenient daily cleaning and care. Simply wipe down or use a squeegee and the shower unit is spotless again. The door opens wide inwards and outwards for easy, safe access for a 90 x 90 cm shower tray. The real glass shower Achat R Plus comes in more than 15 models for your customised shower unit. The SpriClean® glass coating makes cleaning easier.
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick
- Raise-and-lower swing fitting for easy inward and outward opening
- Easy to clean thanks to flush-mounted hinges on the inside
- Optimal combination of glass and hinge due to minimalist design
- Easy adjustment of the raise-and-lower swing mechanism
- by means of a grub screw based on patented technology
- Continuous vertical seal in the hinge area (glass–wall) provides optimal splash water protection
- Can be supplied with either wall profiles (adjustment range about +/– 13 mm) or wall brackets
- Direct wall mount option for even easier, even faster cleaning
- Optionally available with SpriClean® surface finish
- Special heights and special glazings available
- Many other handle types available at no extra charge