Looking good: mirror glass and LED
Mirror with LED – the radiant focal feature
A Sprinz flat mirror becomes a focal feature wherever high-grade mirror glass and uniform LED light is desired. The two bathroom mirrors Smart-Line and Smart-Line 4.0 make a perfect fit over any washing station or dressing table, or even in the hallway.
You are looking for mirror cabinets? Check out our extensive range!
Light with no beginning or end
The Smart-Line 4.0 flat mirror gleams with its seamless corona. Its light has no beginning or end. The light shines not just forwards but also all around for additional ambiance. Sprinz Smart-Line 4.0 is available in two variants. The light is neutral white and shines glare-free through the sandblasted mirror surface.
- Smart-Line 4.0 model, circular: 700 mm diameter and 26 mm overall depth
- Smart-Line 4.0 model, rectangular: 700 mm x 900 mm or 900 x 700 mm with 26 mm overall depth
- 850 mm x 1.200 mm or 1.200 x 850 mm with 26 mm overall depth
- Mirror with 10 mm LED lighting, sandblasted around circumference
- 4.000 Kelvin/neutral white
- Room switch
Overview of models
Radiant eye-catcher in the bathroom
Anyone who plans to have a customised bathroom mirror decides on a Sprinz Smart-Line flat mirror. Its width is manufactured in ten mm increments between 400 and 2.000 mm as desired. A flat design with just 26 mm depth guarantees an elegant appearance. A unique feature is the corona effect. The light shines not just forwards but also outwards to all sides. The added ambient effect can be adjusted by adapting the white light. The sandblasted lighting strips diffuse a glare-free LED light. The light is activated with touch-free operation via a motion sensor.
- Smart-Line model, rectangular: 700 mm high, 26 mm overall depth
- Width: Available between 400 and 2.000 mm (in 100-mm increments)
- Two side lighting strips, 60 x 580 mm, sandblasted
- Optional additional central lighting strip above width of 1.000 mm
- Touch-free sensor switch