Motion 700 Automatik – Sliding door for convenient opening/closing
We designed the Motion 700 Plus Automatik for more comfort and barrier-free opening. The sliding glass door is controlled by button, radar motion sensor or remote control. It can be stopped or manually opened and closed at any time. The speed of the door’s motion can be adjusted to your liking. The motor is mounted to the left or right in the guide track and covered with a one-piece profile. Alternatively to pre-wall mounting, the guide track can also be mounted to the ceiling. The aluminium guide track is available with a matt chrome or stainless-steel finish. It can hold glass doors of 8 mm or 10 mm thickness.
The Motion 700 Plus Automatik is the convenient “Open Sesame!” For easy opening and closing, the automatic door Motion 700 is available optionally with remote control, radar motion sensor above the door or a button next to the door. The door speed is adjustable, and the door can be stopped at any time. The motor is integrated into the profile on the left or right. Invisible hardware holds the door in place within the guide track.
- Aluminium guide track profile for ceiling or pre-wall mounting with integrated motor
- Guide track assembly height 58 mm
- The cover screen is clipped onto the guide track, plug type end caps for the sides
- For glass thickness: Toughened safety glass 8 mm and 10 mm
- Maximum weight per slide panel: 80 kg
- Finishes: Matt chrome or similar to stainless steel
- Automatic finger trap protection included