Motion 400 – Sliding door system in clear glass or with ceramic print
Beautiful things are best displayed behind glass. The sliding door system Motion 400, for example, can be used to show a collection behind clear glass or to hide individual room solutions. Motion 400 by Sprinz is more than just a sliding glass door. It is a system for designing walk-in dressing rooms, storage or separate rooms. Fine glass is finished with fluted bevels and ceramic printing in your choice of colours. You can also select from different types of glass. The glass doors slide easily and softly. For better weight distribution, they are gently guided in a floor roller.
A sliding system by Sprinz that adapts to any spatial situation and all wishes. Sliding glass doors can be used freely in the room in front of any open shelf system.
Room divider: suitable in the home or commercial spaces for permanently or temporarily partitioning existing rooms.
Partition: can be used like any other sliding door, but with the added option of dividing the sliding door into individual panes.
Closet wall solution: walk-in closet or as a solution for rooms with knee walls.
Vestibule: works to separate the entrance to an apartment or a staircase and is more effective against noise and cold than an all-glass system.
Recommended glass thickness: for fluted bevel only toughened safety glass 8 mm; for screen printing or ornamental glass toughened safety glass 6 mm or 8 mm.
- Flexible sliding door system with all-round metal frames
- The doors glide on floor rollers between one track on the floor and one on the ceiling
- The ceiling track can only be mounted at the top
- Finishes: Aluminium EV1, Profile overlap 34 mm
- For glass thickness: Toughened safety glass 6 mm, 8 mm
- Maximum weight per glass element: 160 kg
- The long profile doubles as a handle for opening and closing
- The set of fittings includes: All-round frame profile, floor and ceiling guide tracks with rollers, screws
- Sliding door brake available as an option for glass doors up to 60 kg