Exclusive stalls in dry construction
Toilet stalls and dressing rooms made of glass use space more efficiently than alternatives of masonry and offer even more design options. The partition system TWS 300 for dry areas presents a completely enclosed, private space with floor-to-ceiling glass elements. The 23 mm door clearance allows for the necessary airflow.
All glass elements of the system can be produced in one piece in almost any size. The hinges are completely “hidden” in the profile, and the fittings are also invisible because the profile is bolted into the floor and ceiling. The pivot point near the glass edge offers perfect finger trap protection. An aluminium T-profile, not visible from the outside, offers perfect privacy at the door. It is attached on the inside with double-sided adhesive tape, which covers any gap between the glass elements.
The glass itself is seated in a U-profile. A rubber seal profile fixes the glass in the U-profile. The doors are delivered fully assembled and can be integrated directly into the system.
Overview of models
Benefits at a glance
- Floor-to-ceiling glass elements for completely enclosed spaces
- 23 mm ground clearance for air intake for extraction systems
- Glass elements in virtually any size possible in one piece in 10 mm toughened safety glass and in 11 mm laminated safety glass of 2 x toughened safety glass
- Profiles standard in matt chrome (EV1) from stock
- End caps in light grey to match the profile
- Rubber seal profile for quick assembly
- No visible fittings due to bolted profile, hinge integrated in the profile level, which is 23 mm wide and 60 mm high.
- Pivot point near the glass edge offers perfect finger trap protection.
- Extension options, urinal partitions and accessories such as toilet paper holders, extra roll holders, toilet brush holders (all in high-gloss chrome) and garment hooks with stoppers (matt chrome) are also available
- Unlimited design options with ceramic screen printing
- (one or multi-coloured), also with personalised motifs
• Toughened safety glass 10 mm of float glass with all-over highly opaque screen print according to RAL on the inside of the stall, edges polished
• Linear mounting in the aluminium profile top and bottom 60 mm high, 24 mm deep with rubber seal
• Flush-mounted point brackets on the outside Ø 35 mm horizontally at lock level
• Toilet revolving lock with locking mechanism inside, indicator inside and out red/green, emergency opening from outside
• Ground clearance on door 25 mm
• Door hinge top and bottom covered by the U-profile
• Doors with glued profiles and height adjustment +/- 2 mm
• Doors open inward, widths of 600–900 mm possible
• Privacy seal on door gap inside
• Aluminium profiles and fitting finish matt chrome (similar to E6/EV1)
• Aluminium profile with grey plastic end caps
• Clear room height up to 2.500 mm
• Clear room height 2.500–2.800 mm with skylight above door
• Door height 2.100 mm, door clearance 25 mm
Variable options without additional charge
• Doors open outward, max. opening angle 120° (Opening limiter required)
Variable options at additional charge
• Doors open inward with self-closing mechanism (lifting-lowering bearing) mounted hidden in the profile
• Doors open outward, max. opening angle 120° with overhead closer (Opening limiter)
• Toughened safety glass 10 mm of white glass for light colours, motifs or logo
• Laminated safety glass 11 mm of toughened safety glass 6 mm (float glass) with screen print toward the lamination + toughened safety glass 5 mm of float glass with flush-mounted point bracket
• Laminated safety glass 11 mm of toughened safety glass 6 mm (white glass) with screen print toward the lamination + toughened safety glass 5 mm of white glass with flush-mounted point bracket
• Glass inside with antibacterial glass finish SpriMedical®
• Bores for toilet roll holders for centre stalls
• Garment hooks with stopper (see fold-out)
Colours overview ceramic screen printing
More colours ...
... can be ordered freely from the RAL CLASSIC colour system. Sample compulsory (at extra cost).
Garment hooks with stopper
The garment hook with stopper is a practical accessory. With its pin for hanging items, it is very versatile and works for purses or jackets.
The garment hooks are available for one or two-directional mounting and can also be glued on or attached to a tile wall. The many adaptation possibilities make the product an indispensable assistant.