Walk-in Plus – More fun in the shower
With the developed retrofit set, glass doors can be added quickly and easily to already installed shower enclosures. The clamp hinge with raise-and-lower swing function is attached without drilling, and with the high-quality 8 mm toughened safety glass, the door offers more warmth while showering and more splash protection. The hinge is also compatible with existing walk-in showers by other manufacturers with 6 to 11 mm glass. If not already available, a stabilizing bar must be installed for the existing fixed pane.
Would you rather like to buy a walk-in shower? You will find the perfect solution for your bathroom in our range!
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick (doors and side sections)
- Hinge is also compatible with existing side section with 8 to 11 mm glass
- If the door is hinged on the side section, the max. width of the door is 700 mm at a height of 2100 mm
- Perpendicular and horizontal bevel cuts (+/- 2 mm to +/- 25 mm) are included in the price
- Bevelled edges on the inside and outside are charged extra
- Floor slope up to max. 6 mm
- Wall slope of max. 10 mm for doors with a wall hinge
- The stabilizing bar is always necessary. If not available, it must be delivered at a surcharge
- Special glazings/ceramic screen printing possible as a privacy screen
Overview of models
Retrofit set Walk-in Plus
Retrofit set for your walk-in shower for more fun in the shower with more warmth and splash protection. With the developed retrofit set, glass doors can be added quickly and easily to already installed shower enclosures.