Discreet and lastingly beautiful in aluminium
Premium post system – functional and aesthetic privacy screens
System Premium allows you to create an aesthetic privacy screen and an extremely special glass fence. Special solutions are made to measure with glass elements with a bevel cut or with a hinged door as an additional garden gate.
The aluminium posts are manufactured in standard and customised lengths. End-to-end clamping profiles or clamping jaws hold the 8 mm toughened safety glass in position. The clamping profile unites glass and fitting in an elegant unit. The clamping plates do not allow any infiltrations between posts and glass and provide a clear view of stylish glass edges. Resistant to all weathers, System Premium is long-lasting and easy to clean.
System Premium is screwed into place on a concrete or stone floor with a post anchor. If there is no subsurface, the post anchor is half-embedded into the ground with concrete.
- EV1 aluminium posts
- Post dimensions: 60 x 60 x 4 mm
- Post with screwed-on floor plate, 1.700 mm high
- Post embedded in concrete, 2.050 mm high
- Centre post, clamping plate corner solution, corner post outside, corner post inside, end post
- End-to-end U-profile with additional rubber seal for end field
- Clamping jaw, round: 59,5 x 54,5 x 33 mm
- Clamping jaw, rectangular: 54 x 54 x 33 mm
- Order in a convenient set for one or two glass elements
- Maintenance-free operation in outdoor areas
- Premium Hinged Door post system with lock, striking plate and door handle on request
- Post end cap, aluminium, similar to stainless steel for Premium Mobil post system
- Mobile post anchor made of zinc die cast for Premium Mobil post system
- Premium Mobil post system designed to hold toughened glass 8 mm thick
- Straight mounting surface in posts made of metal, timber, wall for Premium Mobil post system
- Round or rectangular clamping jaw in matt chrome stainless steel effect for Premium Mobil post system
Clamping jaws and clamping plates
59,5 x 54,5 x 33 mm
54 x 54 x 33 mm
Printed side neighbour's side/garden side
Printed glass elements have a colour side and glass side. The ceramic paints are printed and fired into the colour side. This colour side faces the neighbouring property in a privacy and wind screen and is called the neighbour's side. The non-printed glass side faces your property, what is known as the garden side. This information is required for all glass bevel cuts.
Overview of models
Premium hinged doors
Height: 1.700 mm
Height: 2.050 mm
Premium Hinged Door post system
The Premium post system integrates a hinged door into the glass fence or privacy screen to provide a shortcut. The safety glass garden gate is printed using the same design as all glass elements and is hardly noticeable at first glance. A lockable door lock is installed on request.
At 2.500 mm, the door posts are higher than the other posts to ensure that nobody knocks their head on the transverse spar when using the door.
Premium Mobil post system
The Premium Mobil system is the perfect solution for street cafés, flexible outdoor spaces or rented commercial properties. This mobile system is ideal wherever no anchorage is installed on a path, in squares or on terraces. Glass elements at right angles are even safer and more stable. Company logos, images or illustrations can be printed on the glass element on request. The posts are 1.100 mm high and are made of EV1 aluminium. The base is stable and hot-dip galvanised.