Tansa – the shower for special bathrooms
A jury of specialists have confirmed the excellence of quality, design and functionality by conferring the Plus X Award. And rightly so, for the clear lines of Tansa lend themselves perfectly to contemporary bathrooms and wellness oases. The shower door is mounted invisibly and is gently cushioned by an optionally available integrated attenuation and self-closing device. A discreet floor track holds the Sprinz shower structure from below. And an inspired idea: the lift-up floor track simplifies cleaning and care. And also saves much work, expensive cleaning agents and environmentally harmful chlorine products. The profile is either matt silver or high-gloss polished silver.
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
Profile showers with sliding doors are sturdy and ideal for bathrooms with a small layout, offering generous access widths. Clever, lift-up profiles and guides ensure easy cleaning.
Fixed glass walls can be combined with rear panels and a shower base made of glass. Narrow, moving side elements create a flexible splash guard. Glass elements are made to measure.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick
- Sleek design
- Invisible roller carriage
- Lift-up floor track for easy cleaning
- Frame available in EV1 matt silver and high gloss polished silver
- Sliding doors are secured by the profile in the frame section at the top and in a discreet track below
- Optionally available with SpriClean® surface finish
- Soft stop
- Special heights/special glazings available
Overview of models
The popular Tansa glass shower can also be used as a walk-in version.