Omega Black Edition
Black is timeless, elegant and creates the impression of luxury, and now the potential of this colour has been discovered for the bathroom. Nothing is more suitable for dark fittings than black hinges, combining well thought-out functionality with design: Thanks to SPRINZ, the Omega Black Edition can now add this special touch to your bathroom. You can choose between a range of special glasses. And we’ll even customise your shower to suit your preferences.
The deep black, silky matt surfaces of the hinges and the two-sided handle form a perfect contrast with the seemingly weightless safety glass. Moreover, the hinges and brackets have been flush-mounted into the glass to make cleaning easy. In addition, the glass can be finished with SpriClean®, so that dirt and water are repelled even better, saving you even more cleaning time.
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick
- Raise-and-lower swing fitting for easy inward and outward opening
- Easy to clean thanks to flush-mounted hinges on the inside and handle flush on the inside
- Black hinges
- Increased splash water protection
- Special heights/special glazings available
- Wide range of models available
- SpriClean® surface finish and standard diagonal cuts available at extra charge
- Can be supplied either with wall profiles (adjustment range approx. +/– 13 mm) or with wall brackets
- Continuous vertical seal in the hinge area (glass–wall) provides optimal splash water protection