The level-access shower is installed in no time at all. The delivery period is 14 days to ensure new builds or modernisations are quickly completed.
Edition-Line – this shower is delivered in no time at all.
The Edition-Line shower from Sprinz unites linear design with long-lasting quality, making it ideal for family and guest bathrooms. Edition-Line is delivered in 14 days to ensure that you don't need to wait long for your new shower enclosure. The shower unit is particularly suitable as a floor-level shower. The hinge lifts and lowers the shower door when it is opened and closed. This ensures comfort, providing even better protection against splashing water. You order the shower unit either with wall profiles or as a frameless model.
In old buildings with uneven walls, the profile of partially framed showers compensates for much of the unevenness and an exact fit can be ensured safely and reliably for floor-level showers. For example, the profiles offer greater sturdiness and splash protection and can be combined with flush-mounted hinges.
A swing door with one or two panels offers safe and easy access. To open the doors, there needs to be a large enough area in front of the shower.
- Glass thickness: 6 mm for doors and 8 mm for side sections
- Adjustment range: 26 mm
- If there are vertical deflections on the wall, the tray installation size must not be more or less than the specified dimensions; maximum vertical deflection on shower tray: 3 mm
- Doors only open outwards
- Standard Saphir handle on both sides, extra charge for T-handle
- Raise-and-lower mechanism in the hinge – especially suitable for floor-level solutions
- Hinge not flush-mounted
- Shower enclosures, including joint rod or stabilizing bar
- Door and side section aligned
- Also available as a frameless shower enclosure
- Door handle height is always half the cabin height
- Fastener with magnetic strips
- May be made to measure
- Perpendicular and horizontal bevel cuts (+/– 2 mm to +/– 20 mm) are included in the price