Self-closing swing door hinge Swing Prime
Swing doors are defined by the fact that they swing open in either direction. They are used in all-glass systems and increasingly for passageways in kitchens. Because they are perfect when you don’t have a free hand to open or close a door. The self-closing swing door hinge Swing Prime by Sprinz is delicate in appearance. Despite its small dimensions of 60 x 104 x 70 mm (WxHxD), the little powerhouse moves even large door sashes (max. 1.000 x 2.500 mm) effortlessly. A hydraulic mechanism allows you to adjust the door’s closing speed. Swing Prime also lets you prop the door open. Afterwards, it swings back to the original closed position if desired. Swing doors do not need a lock case with door handle or a frame.
- Hinge system: SPRINZ
- Swing door function with swing door hinges Swing Prime, swing door hinges for wall or glass mounting
- Max. door width 1.000 x 2.500 mm; min. door width 500 mm
- Self-closing from 85°; adjustable zero point +/-3°
- Closing speed finely adjustable by means of hydraulics
- Can be used as single-action door