The perfect fusion between glass and LED light
Silver-Line mirror cabinet – the highlight in every bathroom
The Sprinz Silver-Line mirror cabinet accentuates glass in perfect harmony with light. As well as the mirrored doors, the vertical screens with an added semi-satinised finish are a real eye-catcher as are the mirrored doors. Their design ensures a unique, flowing transition between the lighting and the mirrored surface. Thanks to the vertical interior lighting integrated as standard, the interior is also a lit usable area. The Silver-Line can be fitted with either white, black or mirror glass panels for distinctive bathrooms.
The Sprinz Silver-Line mirror cabinet allows you to design unique bathrooms with its eight model versions. Besides standard dimensions in different widths between 600 and 2.200 mm, all cabinets can also be built in custom sizes.
You can choose between matt aluminium and glossy aluminium for the body colour.
The LED technology is behind the front glass screen as with all SPRINZ mirror cabinets. Each cabinet can be equipped with any SPRINZ light unit as desired, whether in a standard colour (3.000 Kelvin) or in white adaptation. A visual highlight is the rear panel lighting, which gives the cabinet an airy look.
Customised cabinets can also be put together and produced.
- Aluminium mirror cabinet concept with integrated vertical lighting, LED technology, satinised mirror glass screen, removable and vertical interior lighting
- Mirror cabinet structure with mirror glass or glass panes attached at the sides
- Body interior design in matt aluminium or gloss aluminium – exterior sides optionally with mirror or black/white glass panes. Body mounted at 90 °, including all-round rubber seal
- Double mirror door with precisely adjustable hinges including attenuation and mounted handles
- Choice between a mirror rear panel and black or white glass rear panels
- Eight models with a symmetrical door configuration are available as an option:
- 1-door unit with vertical lighting on outside, measuring between 600 and 700 mm
- 2-door unit with vertical lighting on outside, measuring between 700 and 1.300 mm
- 3-door unit with vertical lighting on inside or outside and combined inside and outside, measuring between 950 and 1.900 mm
- 4-door unit with vertical lighting on inside or outside and combined inside and outside, measuring between 1.200 and 2.400 mm
- Due to the mirror or glass panes at the sides, the mirror cabinet cannot be bolted into the niche through the body sides
- Installation boxes can be ordered with each mirror cabinet as an option. These are compatible with the installation cover frame. The installation boxes are not included in the delivery package
- Rear panel lighting can be added as an option to the surface-mounted version
- The standard electrical panel is equipped with a double rocker switch and two sockets. Placed behind the right exterior door. Another panel with two sockets can be added as an option. This panel is located behind the left exterior door
- Customised and asymmetrical model design possible
- Interior and washbasin lighting can be combined
- Top panel lights and pendant luminaires can also be used
- Available with white adaptation and dimming as an option
- Fitted with vertical interior lighting as standard