Vega – a unique hinge
Hinges and handles look great, feel great and can do a whole lot more. The frameless shower Vega integrates individual ideas with sophisticated design and precise functionality. This unique hinge cover slides sideways over the turning mechanism when the door is opened or closed. That way it covers the otherwise visible groove in which the door rises, lowers and turns. Beautiful and ingeniously clever.
Timelessly beautiful hinges and refined glass come together in the Vega shower to form a pure and balanced line. For maximum design options, Vega is available in different types of glass, special heights and special finishes. Lots of model variants offer even more design freedom. Specific measurements and bevel cuts, for instance to fit under a sloped ceiling, create a shower tailored to customer needs. For quick and easy cleaning, Vega is finished with SpriClean®. The invisible surface treatment lets water, dirt and minerals bead off faster.
Benefits at a glance
Intricate, high-quality hinges in different finishes to match components such as the fittings that connect the glass elements, the wall or the doors as a moving part. They are flush-mounted with the surface of the toughened safety glass, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
A two-way swing door is ideal if there is little space as the glass door opens outwards and inwards. If the cabin is large enough, the door is easy to close after entering the shower.
- High-quality toughened safety glass, 8 mm thick
- Raise-and-lower swing fitting for easy inward and outward opening
- Entirely new hinge technology
- Turning mechanism covered even when in motion
- Easy to clean thanks to flush-mounted hinges on the inside and handle flush on the inside
- Increased splash water protection
- Special heights/special finishes/special glazings available
- Wide range of models available
- Can be supplied either with wall profiles (adjustment range approx. +/– 13 mm) or with wall brackets
- Many other handle types available at no extra charge