Design and function for dressing rooms and toilet stalls
Partition system TWS 100 Plus – with integrated spring for self-closing doors
The partition system TWS 100 Plus is characterised by high standards of functionality and design and is intended for dressing rooms and toilet stalls.
The stalls offer generous floor space, good accessibility and are equipped with an integrated spring to close the door automatically. Stability is guaranteed by the upper reinforcement. The Sprinz system also offers extension options, urinal partitions and accessories like toilet paper holders, toilet brush holders and garment hooks.
The hygienic and easy-to-clean 10 mm toughened safety glass can be custom-finished with high-quality ceramic screen or digital printing. Multi-coloured surfaces, decorative designs or motifs in vibrant photo print quality offer creative options for different colour concepts.
Handles, fittings, feet and holders in matt chrome further enhance the TWS 100 Plus. The point brackets flush-mounted in the outside of the glass also add a touch of elegance.
Overview of models
Benefits at a glance
- Integrated spring for self-closing doors
- Premium look: flush-mounted point brackets, delicate and easy-to-clean
- Easy and flexible mounting: Different stall models can be achieved with just a few fittings
- Fitting finishes and privacy seal (inside the stall) in matt chrome
- High level of stability
- Variable options for ground air circulation and total height
- Ground clearance of 65 to 150 mm, foot and upper brace offset 150 mm to the inside
- Variant without ground clearance with U-profile on the floor (door with 10 mm clearance)
- Extension options, urinal partitions and accessories such as toilet paper holders, extra roll holders, toilet brush holders (all in high-gloss chrome) and garment hooks with stoppers (matt chrome) are also available
- Unlimited design options with ceramic screen printing
- (one or multi-coloured), also with personalised motifs
• Toughened safety glass 10 mm of float glass with all-over highly opaque screen print according to RAL on the inside of the stall, edges polished
• Fitting finish matt chrome (similar to E6/EV1)
• Flush-mounted point brackets on the outside Ø 35 mm horizontally on an axis
• Toilet revolving lock with locking mechanism inside, indicator inside and out red/green, emergency opening from outside
• Doors self-closing with spring in hinge
• Doors open inward, widths of 600–900 mm possible
• Privacy seal on door gap inside
• Foot and upper brace offset 150 mm to the inside
• Foot Ø 25 mm with floor plate Ø 70 mm, height adjustable +/- 7 mm
• Upper brace with square tubing 25 mm
• System height including upper reinforcement 2.100 mm
• System height 2.050 mm
• Glass height 1.900 mm
• Ground clearance 150 mm
Variable options without additional charge
• Doors open outward, max. opening angle 100°
(Opening limiter required)
• Ground clearance 65–150 mm possible
• Without ground clearance with aluminium U-profile 20 x 20 mm in matt chrome on the floor, door clearance 10 mm
• Foot and upper reinforcement offset up to 250 mm to the inside possible
Variable options at additional charge
• Toughened safety glass 10 mm of white glass for light colours, motifs or logo
• Laminated safety glass 11 mm of toughened safety glass 6 mm (float glass) with screen print toward the lamination + toughened safety glass 5 mm of float glass with flush-mounted point bracket
• Laminated safety glass 11 mm of toughened safety glass 6 mm (white glass) with screen print toward the lamination + toughened safety glass 5 mm of white glass with flush-mounted point bracket
• System height up to 2.500 mm
• Doors open outward, max. opening angle 100° with overhead closer
• Glass inside with antibacterial glass finish SpriMedical®
• Bores for toilet roll holders for centre stalls
• Garment hooks with stopper (see fold-out)
Colours overview ceramic screen printing
More colours ...
... can be ordered freely from the RAL CLASSIC colour system. Sample compulsory (at extra cost).
Garment hooks with stopper
The garment hook with stopper is a practical accessory. With its pin for hanging items, it is very versatile and works for purses or jackets.
The garment hooks are available for one or two-directional mounting and can also be glued on or attached to a tile wall. The many adaptation possibilities make the product an indispensable assistant.