Motion 700 Plus – Sliding door for large glass elements
The Motion 700 Plus bears larger glass elements, so it is ideal for prestigious rooms. You can plan the sliding doors individually for your installation requirements with one, two or more glass elements. Glass types, glass thickness, ceramic printing or fluted bevel can be freely combined from our extensive range of options. For more comfort, automatic doors can be included upon request. The optional soft stop is integrated into the guide track and all screws are covered by clip-on strips. Wall mounting: Distance between wall and glass only 19 mm. The Motion 700 Plus is also ideal for bathrooms, for example for partitioning a toilet niche.
This sliding system is an advanced version of the Motion 700. A smaller soft stop is integrated into the guide track. The roller carriage has been optimised for an even smoother glide and invisible mounting hardware. The glass element slides within a profile groove only 14 mm wide, hides the necessary technology and is dust resistant at the same time.
- Aluminium guide track profile for wall mounting, lintel and ceiling mounting or glass mounting (1- or 2-sash variant)
- The cover screen is clipped onto the guide track, plug type end caps for the sides
- For wall, lintel or ceiling mounting, the glass does not have to be prepared
- Glass processing is required for glass mounting
- For glass thickness: Toughened safety glass 8 mm and 10 mm
- Max. glass weight per slide panel 120 kg
- Maximum sash width: 1.400 mm
- Finishes: Matt chrome or similar to stainless steel
- Min. sash width without soft stop 555 mm
- Min. sash width with one soft stop 600 mm
- Min. sash width with two soft stops 840 mm
- Wall mounting: Distance between wall and glass only 19 mm.