Motion 1000 – Sliding door for large glass elements
The greatest benefit of the sliding glass door Motion 1000 is its flexibility. The system can be mounted the classic way in front of a wall, but “ceiling” and “lintel” mounting are also possible. The Motion 1000 effortlessly handles the large weight of oversized sliding doors. Sprinz will manufacture the door with laminated safety glass upon request. The system is completed with a soft stop, which gently settles the glass into its resting position.
The next generation of sliding glass doors by Sprinz for high requirements of glass and guide tracks. Suitable for toughened safety glass 8 and 10 mm and for laminated safety glass
of 2x toughened safety glass 5 mm, the fittings can bear a load of 120 kg per sash. Oversize glass elements are no problem for this fitting system. The sophisticated technology is evident in the smooth running, the flexible height adjustment of the panes while installed and the soft stop function starting at door widths of 840 mm. Two edge cut-outs must be made for the glass clamping system.
- Aluminium guide track profile for wall and ceiling mounting
- For glass thickness: Toughened safety glass 8, 10; laminated safety glass of 2x toughened safety glass 5 mm
- Max. glass weight per slide panel 120 kg
- Finish: Matt chrome
- Invisible mounting hardware thanks to front strip and cover caps at the sides
- Soft stop for glass weight 40 kg, 100 kg
- Height adjustable +4/-4 mm without disassembly
- Min. sash width without soft stop 555 mm
- Min. sash width with one soft stop 600 mm
- Min. sash width with two soft stops 840 mm