Modest appearance and optimum sliding qualities
Motion 100 – Sliding door with whisper-soft roller carriage
Thanks to its modest appearance, the Motion 100 by Sprinz blends in with any environment. Highest-quality processes are used to produce these sophisticated sliding glass doors. With a profile of only 32 mm in height, the guide track subtly merges with the background. Delicate clamp hinges, flush-mounted on both sides, underscore the elegant appearance. You can choose from satinised or transparent glass for your door. With partial prints and translucent colours, you can design your own personalised solutions.
The glass sliding door Motion 100 by Sprinz is installed in an aluminium guide track with a minimal height of 32 mm. This is beneficial for low-height lintel installations. It can also be used as a surface-mounted system. High load capacity for large glass doors with weights of up to 100 kg. Low-noise sliding motion due to excellent running characteristics. Clamps are mounted nearly flush in the glass.
- Aluminium guide track
- Finish point brackets: Matt chrome or similar to stainless steel
- For glass thickness: Toughened safety glass 10 mm
- Maximum weight per glass element: 100 kg
- Mounting: On ceiling, in lintel
- Mounting: Surface mounting: Cover screen anodised silver or similar to stainless steel
- Hinges on the glass elements are flush mounted into the glass
- Door glass can also be ordered with a motif in ceramic digital or screen printing